Cute Spinning Flower Blue

Wednesday 17 July 2013

WEDNESDAY: MY WEEKEND

Assalamualaikum and oyasuminasai~ 

It's finally WEDNESDAY! The day I look forward every week. I only have two lectures for this semester - Tuesday and Wednesday. You don't know how relieved I am! A lot happened today, and it's the ninth day of RAMADHAN already. Time really flies! I'm grateful!

We had our first LAB SESSION for MIS course, and I can't help saying that it was really fun. The last thing to do is to submit the assignments before next week's class. (I HOPE I REMEMBER).


DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE ENGLISH TERM FOR "REZEKI"?? I don't have idea what it is! A very close friend of mine treated me to IFTAR at KFC. She brought her beloved boyfriend too - the lovey-dovey moment made me really jealous and how I wished he was there with me too, having the IFTAR together. It's kinda sad but it was also my REZEKI right? Syukur Alhamdulillah. What else I could ask for?

At home @  a.k.a. hostel, we played this SAIDINA game - addicted to it already. I think we should prefer playing this than facing our laptops all day, could we stop focusing on the SOCIAL NETWORK just for a day? NAAHH, AS IF IT'S POSSIBLE! There were four players including me. Guess what, the above picture was the only amount of money I had left. BANKRUPTCY!! 

I'm posting this not just for fun, I'm trying to tell you guys out there that I AM GRATEFUL HAVING FRIENDS LIKE THEM - I appreciate them the most. Thank you so much for making me feel this YOLO feeling! 


No comments:

Post a Comment