Cute Spinning Flower Blue

Tuesday 16 July 2013

GREETINGS

Assalamualaikum and hello! 

I’m Yueija. This is my second appearance on Blogger.com. I have deleted my first blog for some reason. I learnt that adding too many ads are confusing, annoying and disrespectful to your reader. Pop-ups and pop-unders have gotten such a bad reputation, and rightfully so, that any site that features them is immediately look down upon by the user.

You have a lot to consider when designing your site, and the most important thing to strike is a good balance between site graphics, content, ads, etc. Too many elements will make your site look crowded, and it is the worse thing ever!


The major problem I faced was, I’VE GOT NOTHING TO WRITE!! and I was really busy with my studies and socializing here at my so-called new environment. Oh, I forgot to mention – currently I’m undergoing my 7th semester in Bachelor of Education (HONS). I’m attending SIDMA COLLEGE SABAH, in Kota Kinabalu. This college offers several UNITAR International University programs and courses.

Now back with I’VE GOT NOTHING TO WRITE – I think I finally have it. Well, obviously I don’t want to mention what it is NOW. To tell you the truth, I feel strangely nervous about starting this (again), but as I can’t do anything about it, I want to focus as much as possible on the part that feels more like excitement. At least I desperately tell myself to.

So, here begins “Blue Spring Ride” entry. A whole new start that I presume?? :)

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the clubb ,, hehe .. Bloger forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Farian darlink~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhh Welcome to da club! hehe :) keep update yawww... i'll be a stalker. hahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. trma kasih mira dalenk. In Sha ALLAH, akan di-update selalu :)

    ReplyDelete