Cute Spinning Flower Blue

Sunday 28 July 2013

MY FIXED SCHEDULE OF TWO LAST WEEKS BEFORE AIDILFITRI

Assalamualaikum and kon'nichiwa everyone~

Here at BHA P1, waking up at 11:45am, realizing the weather is too windy, or should I say stormy instead. Without any hesitation, I started doing my MIS case study. Surprise2, I managed to finish it at 13:04pm. Hahaaaaa~ Last week, I have 7 coursework in queue, but now I only have to do MIS blog, another E-commerce blog + Exercise 2, 3 left in a row. The submission dates are in the same week! =,= urgghhh~ 



This is how I imagine our hostel room at the moment. It's not nice for a girl to have untidy room like this, but we'll SURELY clean the mess before the AIDILFIRI break - soon. Teheheee~ 

It stopped raining. I don't have anything to write anymmore. I've found this picture on the internet. KIM POSSIBLE HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI version. It's cute. AIDILFITRI is just around the corner. Need to go back home! ( - _-)





No comments:

Post a Comment